Eurovision 2020 | Damir will sing 'Divlji Vjetre' for Croatia
After a 16 song long final, we finally have a winner in Croatia, and it's Damir Kedžo with his song 'Divlji Vjetre'.
Dora 2020 was the 21st edition of the Croatian national selection show, which determines Croatia's entry for Eurovision. It was held in Opatija and was hosted by Duško Ćurlić, Mirko Fodor, Zlata Mück Sušec and Doris Pinčić Rogoznica.
The winner was decided by a mix of 50/50 televote and jury vote made up of juries from five different regions of Croatia: Čakovec, Osijek, Rijeka, Varaždin and Zagreb. Mia Negovetić was the winner of the jury vote, gainig the maximum 16 points, whilst Damir Kedžo was the winner of the televote. Both acts were tied for first place with 31 points, but it was Damir who was declared the official winner as he was the winner of the televote.
The competing acts tonight were as follows:
1. Elis Lovrić - "Jušto"
2. Bojan Jambrošić - "Više od riječi"
3. Edi Abazi - "Coming Home"
4. Zdenka Kovačiček - "Love, Love, Love"
5. Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Matija Čerina - "Da se ne zatare"
6. Đana - "One"
7. Aklea Neon - "Zovi ju mama"
8. Nikola Marjanović - "Let's Forgive"
9. Lorenzo, Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe - "Vrati se iz Irske"
10. Marin Jurić Čivro - "Naivno"
11. Lorena Bućan - "Drowning"
12. Indira Levak - "You Will Never Break My Heart"
13. Jure Brkljača - "Hajde nazovi me!"
14. Colonia - "Zidina"
15. Mia Negovetić - "When it Comes to You"
16. Damir Kedžo - "Divlji vjetre"
What do you think about the winner? Are you happy about Croatia's entry? How well do you think they will fair at Eurovision? Let us know in the comments below!