The second semi final of the long-running Estonian national final, Eesti Laul, wrapped up tonight and gave us the names of the final six songs and artists that will be advancing to the selection's Grand Final later this month.
Also held in Tartu like the first semi final, 12 more artists battled it out for 6 spots in the Eesti Laul grand final, where the final 12 will bring their A-game to win the privilege of flying the Estonian flag at the Eurovision Song Contest set to be held in Rotterdam in May.
The final 12 songs and artists that have advanced to the Grand Final of Eesti Laul are below:
1. "Write About Me" - Anett x Fredi
2. "By My Side" - STEFAN
3. "Majakad" - Synne feat. Väliharf
4. "Georgia (On My Mind)" - Egert Milder
5. "Break Me" - Laura
6. "Young" - Rasmus Rändvee
7. "Beautiful Lie" - Jaagup Tuisk
8. "What Love Is" - Uku Suviste
9. "Out In Space" - Shira
10. "I'm Sorry. I Messed Up" - Uudo Sepp
11. "Üks kord veel" - Traffic
12. "Only Dream" - Inger
The Grand Final of Eesti Laul 2020 will be held at the Saku Suurhall in Tallinn on Saturday, February 29th.
What are your thoughts on the lineup for the 2020 final of Eesti Laul? Let us know in the comments below or on our social media!