The winner of the 2018 edition of the contest, Netta, has been revealed by TVR to be performing at the final of Romania's national selection, Selectia Nationala, which is set to take place this Sunday in the capital city Bucharest. Netta will be joining Emmelie de Forrest, the Danish winner of Eurovision in 2013, and Inez Neziri, the Albanian singer who competed in Albania's national final in 2018 with the song 'Piedestal', as guest performers at the national final.
The artists competing for the ticket to Tel Aviv this Sunday are:
1) Linda Teodosiu - The Renegades
2) Olivier Kaye - Right Now
3) Laura Bretan - Dear Father
4) Teodora Dinu - Skyscraper
5) Claudiu Mirea - We Are the Ones
6) Aldo Blaga - Your Journey
7) Ester Peony - On a Sunday
8) Letitia Moisescu & Sensibil Balkan - Daina
9) Bella Santiago - Army of Love
10) Trooper - Destin
11) Dya & Lucian Colareza - Without You (Sin Ti)
12) Vaida - Underground
The winner will determined by a combination of votes from 6 international jurors and the public vote and the public vote is weighted the same as 1 juror.
Who do you want to win the Romanian ticket to Tel Aviv? Say in the comments below on what you think and be sure to follow us on social media.