Today, the Serbian national broadcaster has revealed details about its national selection. Rts has revealed the names and song titles which we will hear this February during Beovizija 2018 . From an initial 75 songs, the eminent jury selected 17 entries for the final show. The decision about the Serbian representative will be made by jury who will have 100% of the vote. This year Beovizija will come back after a 9 years absence. The show is expected to take place on February 15th. It has also been revealed that then Serbian entry this year it will be sung in the native serbian language after several years of English songs.
There are several returnees in this years national final. They are Rambo Amadeus (Montenegro 2012), Maja Nikolic most awarded singer in Serbia and Saska Jankovic back vocalist ( Serbia 2011, 2015).
The Competing artists are as follows:
- Ivan Kurtic - Ni sunca ni meseca ( There is no sun or moon)
- Rambo Amadeus ft Beti Djordjevic - Nema te ( you are not here)
- Boris Rezak- Vila - (Fairy)
- Danijel Pavlovic - Ruza sudbine - ( Rose of fate)
- Sanja Ilic ft Balkanika - Nasa deca - (Our Children)
- Srdjan Marijanovic - Bar da znam - ( At least I know)
- Osmi vazduh i drugari ( Eight air and Friends) - Probudi se - ( Wake up)
- Dusan Svilar - Pod krosnjom - ( Under the treetop)
- Saska Jankovic- Pesma za tebe - ( A song for you)
- Biber ft DJ Niko Bravo - Jutros- ( This morning)
- Koktel Balkan - Zato - ( Because)
- Bass - Umoran - ( Tired)
- Sevdah baby - Hajde da igramo sada - ( Let's play now)
- Lana & Aldo - Jaca sam od svih - ( I'm stronger than everyone)
- Maja Nikolic - Zemlja cuda - ( Wonderland)
- Lord - Samo nek se okrece - ( Just turn around)
- Igor Lazarevic - Bezi od mene - ( Run away from me)
With only a few weeks until Serbia decides its representative in Lisbon, have you seen a song or artist in this list you believe can win? Stay tuned to Eurovoxx for when the songs are released.
Don't forget if you liked the interviews and articles, subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook, tweet @ on Twitter, # on Instagram, and continue to check our website out. Stay tuned for more Eurovision news, gossip and interviews. Please do not forget to like and comment on our articles below.