Here at Eurovoxx we wanted to try something new. So intead of the typical questions that the Eurovision artists get asked, we thought we would spice it up by asking 20 random questions, that could be annything. This has been a fun challenge this year, as we get behind the contestants, and see them laugh and relax. There is no clock, however we will do a leaderboard to see who answered the 20 questions the quickest.
The first challenger this year is the Slovenian representative Omar Naber who unfortunately failed to qualify from semi final one. Regardless of this he was in great spirits, and he along with the guys at Eurovoxx had fun with this challenge. Check the video below for his true reactions, along with a summary of the questions, and answers given below:
OMAR NABER TIME: 4:47
1) What is your most favourite song in the world?
Omar- "Basket case"- Green Day, and Michael Jackson "Black or White"
2) What is your most favourite film?
Omar- American Beauty
3) What is your favourite colour?
4) What is your favourite food?
Omar- "I have to pick everything" (laughed) "Pizza"
5) When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Omar- A musician
6) Name one thing you would like to do, that you haven't yet?
Omar- "I would love to be an actor"
7) Where is your dream holiday destination?
Omar- "I'm not a holiday type of guy... I need the sun, beach, palms, sun and girls" ( looks at Stina)
8) Are you a Sweet or Savoury sort of person?
Omar- Food wise he likes sour, "life wise, I'm sweet"
9) If you have a bucket list, tell us something from there?
Omar- Would like to visit Los Angeles
10)) Name a place you like to escape too?
Omar- The seaside- at Croatia he has a little house there. He goes there now and again to de-stress himself
11) How do you relax?
Omar- "I like Beer". "I like movies". "I like to do nothing".
12) What most reminds you of home?
Omar-he was stumped, music store with the guitars like the room he has. or a delicious meal at a restaurant.
13) English or Continental breakfast?
Omar- He wouldn't mind any of them.... "English breakfast"
14) How do you keep fit?
Omar- He loved that we thought he was fit.... he likes to swim, play football.
15) If you could do a duet with anyone who would it be?
Omar- "Freddie Mercury"
16) What is your most favourite pizza topping?
Omar- Tomato sauce, but NOT Ketchup
17) Cats or dogs?
Omar- Both but probably go with dog.
18) Who is that one person that can always make you smile?
Omar- "My mam - she makes me laugh my tears off, but my dad and brother too"
19) Who is the most important person in your life?
20) what is the craziest thing a fan has ever said to you?
Omar- "You don't want to hear that... you can imagine".
Don't forget if you liked the interviews, subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on
Facebook, tweet @ on twitter, # on Instagram, and continue to check our website
out. Stay tuned more Eurovision, news, gossip and interviews.