Belarus | Junior Eurovision national final finalists revealed
Last year's host country Belarus have selected 10 finalists to compete in the final for their search for their Junior Eurovision 2019 Participant.
A total of 44 acts performed today. Out of those 44, a professional jury picked 10 acts to go through to the final.
A familiar face in the line up is Mariya Zhilina who has participated in Belarus' national final for Junior Eurovision in 2016, 2017 and 2018. She finished in 5th place in 2017, followed by two consecutive second places in 2017 and 2018.
The 10 finalists are:
1. Maria Ermakova- Vetra
2. Sofia Khrolovich- Davay Tantsuy (Let's Dance)
3. Mariya Zhilina- Spyavala, Gulaka, Chakala (Sleeping, Hooking, Jackal)
4. Arina Pekhtereva- Never Again
5. Anastasiya Zhabko- Poymi Menya (Understand Me)
6. Yelizaveta Misnikova- Pepel'nyy (Ash)
7. Sofia Rustamova- Skazhi mne (Tell Me)
8. Group Zefir- Luchsiye i Pervyye (Best and First)
9. Kseniya Galetskaya- A better world
10. Group Monkey Tops- Posmotri Na Nas (Look at us)
Further details about the selection process will be revealed later.
Last year, Daniel Yastremski gave Belarus 114 points with his song 'Time', finishing 11th overall. As we await the winner of the selection, re-live their 2018 entry below.
what do you think about the 10 finalists?
let us know in the comments down below!